Wow my second Liebster Award in 2 days. Thanks Law of Interest for nominating me. Love the questions that you’ve chosen too; but we’ll get onto them in a moment!
The Liebster Award has 4 rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
And here are my answers to LOI’s awesome questions….
- What is your favourite beauty brand? At the moment this is Bare Minerals, and it has been for the past three years. I think they have a great range of products that suit everyone and the products smell amazing too.
- What inspired you to start blogging? It was a mix between watching Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother and reading some beauty guru’s blogs once I started taking more interest in YouTube. I think my first post was on Weebly about some Eco Brushes. Not the most interesting of posts looking back!
- What is your favourite Disney film? I think this one is Hercules. I love the songs and I love the style. I love all the older 90s below classics actually.
- Mascara or Eyeliner? Mascara.
- If you could only ever use two hair products what would they be? Shampoo and conditioner. I like clean hair.
- What would your ideal night in consist of? Sleeping the entire night through without needing the loo or my inhaler.
- What is your favourite animal? I like hamsters. I’ve had three and they were the loveliest pets to look after. My most recent one died about a year ago. He was four years old. His brother lasted about three and a half years. I also like cats and would love a dog as a pet.
- Who is your favourite blogger at the moment? My favourite blogger is still Lily Pebbles. I also really love Vivianna Does Makeup’s blog posts.
- Is there one moment in your life you would do all over again? My two years in London. I really did not take advantage of living in the city. There was so much I could have done and I just chose to go to Lakeside on the weekend. That’s it. There was so much more that I could have done!
- What is your favourite fragrance? Marc Jacob’s Honey. Love it!
- Who is your style icon?
- Which is your go-to everyday lipstick?
- Who would you want to do your makeup for a red carpet event?
- What is your dream job?
- How would you spend an ideal Saturday night?
- If you could design an eyeshadow what colour/finish would it be and what would you name it?
- Who is your favourite Youtuber?
- Where would you live if you had the choice to move right now?
- Favourite childhood moment?
- Favourite book?
Bye for now! Looking forward to reading your entries!