Since the other day was a brush cleaning day I thought that I would share how I cleaned my brushes. I don’t normally clean as many as this, but this time, I thought why not.
- I clean my brushes in the kitchen sink. It doesn’t hurt my back as much.
- I first squeeze some brush cleaner/ shampoo in my hand and swirl a dry brush in the cleaner.
- I then run the tap to clean the excess shampoo off my hand and continue swirling the brush in the water to remove any product left in the brush.
- Continue swirling until the water appears clean in the sink. Make sure all product has been removed from the brushes.
- Leave the brushes to dry on a flat surface. I used the ironing board today since there was so many brushes that needed a good clean. I leave them drying overnight.
And that’s all I do. How do you clean your brushes?
Bye for now!