1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most innexpensive item is sort of a cheat since I bought them in a discount beauty store. I’m sure they’re actually more expensive than £2. And that is my extensive Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick collection. These are lovely for the price.
My most expensive is my MAC customised eyeshadow palette. If I’d bought this all in one go, this would have cost me a scary £162.50. Yikes!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner. Sometimes it’s the easiest thing in the world and others you want to throw it out the window because it’s just messed up your eyeshadow, which was flawless!
Product that is hardest to get? I would love to try some American brands that are only available in America. Sephora will only ship certain brands to the UK. It’s highly annoying.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious beauty products are a tie between the Benefit Majorette Blush (a gorgeous oranges and pomegranate scent) and my Marvelous Moxie Lipglosses from Bare Minerals. These smell of mint and they’re gorgeous.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Cleaning my makeup brushes. I can’t be arsed to do this every flippin’ week!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I always have to leave the house with makeup on. It probably makes me sound so shallow but makeup gives me so much confidence I have to wear it. I can’t just choose one product.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes, hair and confidence are really sexy in guys.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I love receiving eyeshadow palettes as gifts. They’re something that I love to collect and use more than single eyeshadows. Any palette would be awesome, thanks.