I’ve been nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by the gorgeous Lawyer Look. Thanks again! She has a really cool blog if you haven’t checked her out before.
So the rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 15 blogs for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
What facts can I say now? I think I can come up with 7.
- I am going away on holiday in November just before my birthday. I won’t say where yet.
- I was in a launch release video for a Sophie Kinsella book.
- I let my once roomate ‘trim’ my hair in London. A trim to her was several inches off my hair in an uneven pixie cut. Never let ‘friends’ trim your hair guys!
- My way of dealing with conflict is to walk away.
- I sometimes use makeup wipes.
- I will wear nail polish on my toes until it looks really grubby.
- I will laugh out loud to a book, no matter who is nearby.
And those are my seven facts. I am nominating anybody who reads this. I follow back everybody who follows me and I love reading all your stuff. You’re all lovely bloggers.
Bye for now!