In my review of the L’Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Pens, I mentioned that they were designed to create ombre designs. I put this claim to the test today to create the above look.
If you want I can do a full tutorial for the look another time; just let me know if that’s something that you would like to see.
But for now, here’s how I created a red-nude ombre lip.
- I took Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Cheat in Savage Rose and drew a line on the outer corners of my lips, filling in slightly. Do this on both the upper and lower lip.
- Join both corners up using Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, and fill in the entire remaining area.
- Now take the Infallible Matte Lip Pen in Say My Name and colour in the area where you used the darker lip pencil.
- Take the Infallible Matte Lip Pen in Silencio and fill in the remainder of the lip, blending slightly into the edges of Say My Name.
- Soften everything using a finger, blending everything together.
And that is how I achieved ombre lips.
Bye for now!