Today’s tip is something I have been attempting to do for a fair few months. There is a fine line between baking concealer looking amazing, or a total hot mess! I think I have finally got close to the awesome level.
Here are the ways that I have figured out how to do it without getting cakey powder face.
- Apply your concealer and blend in with a damp beauty sponge.
- Using a small powder brush (I use the real Techniques Contouring Brush) apply light layers of powder to where you have applied the concealer. Build this up quite heavily.
- Leave this for about five to ten minutes. Do some other area of your makeup in the meantime. I tend to start my eyes.
- Brush off the excess powder with a clean fluffy brush.
- You have successfully baked your concealer!
And those are my quick tips for baking. This feels a lot more natural than my original attempt at it, and I don’t get creasy concealer lines using this either.
I hope this helps anyone wanting to try the baking technique.
Bye for now!