I was a bit naughty with my breakfast this morning and made these lovely pancakes. They were so easy to make and made eight. Eight was too many for myself so I did half the recipe. However, you could make the full batch if you wanted.
Here is the full recipe if you would like to treat yourself for breakfast one morning.
100g Plain Flour
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon oil
150-200ml milk (I used Hazlenut)
- Sift the flour into the bowl and create a well in the centre.
- crack the eggs, add half the milk and oil into the well and whisk everything together. The mixture should look like thickened single cream.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add small amounts of mixture to the pan. You should have a thin layer coating the whole pan for each pancake.
- Cook on one side for 30 seconds then flip in whatever fancy fashion you wish!
- Cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Slide onto a plate and decorate how you see fit. Today I used orange juice, sugar and honey. They were delicious!
Which pancakes do you prefer? These were certainly less messy than the banana pancakes!
Have a lovely day guys, and take care!